Create professional help documentation for your users for online and offline use.
Make Awesome Help
Answers makes the challenge of writing help documents simple and easy. Using a content-based approach you can make a beautiful Help Book or FAQ in a just few minutes. Create your text, then select a sleek theme to stylize your help. Answers takes care of the hard part; maintaining all those links, pages, and files for you. Just enter your content, build, and go!
Answers help documents will impress your users. Animated outputs give your documents a professional feel without any code. Themes let you select the best design for your purpose.
Choose from six build types to suit your exact needs. Control the behavior of the finished document with the many options available. Set your own metadata with Properties, and optimize the output for your website with Options.
To publish a help document all you need is your text. Answers handles the styles, organization, and the presentation of your document. So just let Answers worry about all the details, you have a help document to publish!
If you have a website already, Answers has a "Blank Theme" that you can use to build just the blob of HTML you need to copy to your website. Paste in the output from Answers, and all of the text and links will have the style your website already uses.
- Static HTML. Static HTML output can be indexed to make help books. Use Apple Help Indexer, or compile as Windows Compiled Help (.chm) to be used right inside your own apps!
- Dynamic PHP. Used only on a webserver, this output drastically reduces the number of files created by Answers. No databases are needed, and your help document is stored in a clever use of arrays; so it can be used with all versions of PHP in the wild!
- Classic Anchor Tags: A very familiar style everyone knows, click a link and it takes you down the page to an answer. Copy and paste to get up and going quickly without writing any boilerplate code.
- Collapsible HTML: Clicking a title expands the entry below almost like an accordion. It's a classic feel, in a sleek new style.
- jQuery Loading: Options marked with "+ jQuery" build documents that load pages quietly with jQuery. These transitions can be animated. While these calls don't technically save you bandwidth, they have a smoother more impressive feeling.
Everyone Needs A Comparison Chart