The MBS Real Studio Bug Reporter Kit helps you reporting bugs in your applications back to you, the developer.
Collect bug reporter data and send to server for delivery as email (or insert to database)
- Handle unhandled exceptions. The plugin reports the exception class name and message
- Find Mac OS X crash reports and report them
- Run bug reporter for feature request
- Catch Windows System Exceptions
- Catch Signals on Mac OS X and Linux
- Catch unhandled C++ exceptions. Our plugins can catch this C++ exceptions on Mac OS X and Linux, but not on Windows. There is a feedback report about REAL Studio not capturing C++ exceptions if the runtime allocates memory: 12072
- Catches Cocoa Exceptions
- Localized for English, German and Italian
- Full Source code access
Note to 5-8: If those exceptions are not handled, your application crashes. We try to show a bug reporter dialog before that and terminate the application after the dialog is done.
- MBS Real Studio Plugins Licenses: Util, MacOSX, Cocoa and Win parts.
- Real Studio 2008 or newer (maybe work with older versions, but not tested)
- No Open Source projects, please. This would violate the license.