The MBS Xojo Event Kit provides you with classes and modules to easily add events and reminders to your Xojo iOS application.
You can query sources, events and reminders, read/modify/delete events and reminders. Our example shows you how to create an event and browse for events.
Wrapper for iOS/Mac EventKit framework
- Query/Get access to the internal calendar and reminder database
- Create, modify and delete reminders and events
- Handle multiple sources of calendar data
- Query participants for events
- asynchronously fetch events or reminders
- build search parameters using predicates
- Handle recurrence rules in various aspects
- For new Xojo framework
- Using exception handling to track error
- Using enums for saver constant passing
- Test code included
- All classes with MB postfix to avoid name conflicts.
- All module definitions are protected to avoid conflicts
- Inline documentation
- Full Source code, no encrypted code.
- Works for 32bit and 64bit targets on iOS.
- Should work in future 64bit target for Xojo for OS X (32 bit not available from Apple!)
- Xojo 2015r1 or newer
- No Open Source projects, please. This would violate the license.
- If you need similar classes for OS X (32 and 64bit), you can check the MBS Xojo Cocoa Plugins from us.