The MBS Xojo Network Kit provides you with classes and modules to easily use network functions in iOS.
Wrapper for OS X and iOS Bonjour classes to publish service and browser for service including resolving the IP addresses.
- asynchronously browses for domains to use
- asynchronously browses for services with given type
- asynchronously publishes services
- query/publish TXT Record data.
- Function to check for events on console projects.
- Parse code for IP addresses, supporting IPv4 and IPv6
Wrapper for OS X and iOS for NSConnection classes including NSURLRequest/NSURLResponse with HTTP extensions.
- HTTP and HTTPS support.
- FTP download support.
- Synchronously and asynchronously transfers
- Load to memory or file
- Supply HTTP Header fields
- Supply HTTP Body for upload
- Supply HTTP Method like GET, PUT, POST or others.
- Control about cache handling
- Can use pipelining with HTTP 1.1
- Define if to use cellular network or not.
Common code for Cocoa base classes in the NetworkKitUtilityModule module.
- For old and new Xojo framework
- Using exception handling to track error
- Test code included
- All classes with MB postfix to avoid name conflicts.
- Compiles for all targets
- All module definitions are protected to avoid conflicts
- Inline documentation
- Full Source code, no encryption
- Works for 32bit and 64bit targets.