Get the top developer tools and third party components for the Xojo cross-platform development platform for a limited time for over 89% savings.
Omegbundle for Xojo 2017 is a collection of 12 (90+ individual items!) of the most useful tool sets, add-ons, digital books and components for use with Xojo Inc's Xojo development environment. If purchased separately and not including any additional offers, the total cost would be over $3700. Omegabundle for Xojo 2017 costs $399.
Xojo is an award-winning, cross-platform development tool for the Desktop (OS X, Windows, Linux), Web, iOS (iPad/iPhone) and Raspberry Pi. With Xojo, you can create native applications by using drag-and-drop to build your user interface and then one straight-forward programming language to enable the functionality. Xojo is powerful and modern, yet easy to use and learn. Download Xojo today and see for yourself.
- AprendeXojo GuancheMOS. The toolkit you need for application serialization and validation.
- Monkeybread Complete Plugins. 60 plugins that extend Xojo with capabilities you want and need to build professional, native OS applications
- Jeremie LeRoy Software Desktop Bundle. Nine visual components for building superior user interfaces for desktop apps, plus bonus iOS components!
- Monkeybread Software DynaPDF Starter. Create, import and modify PDF files on Mac, Windows, Linux
- xRev Library. Two books, several key how to articles plus a heavily documented LDAP Xojo module!
- Paradigma Software Valentina Studio Pro. Ultimate reports designer and database administration tool that runs on all three operating systems - Windows, Mac OS X, Linux
- Ohanaware App Wrapper. Make your Xojo based applications ready for distribution on Mac App Store
- Ohanaware Retina Kit. Retina Kit is the best add-on for making your Xojo applications Retina ready, with fall back solution for Windows, Linux
- Ohanaware Sandbox Kit. A necessity for selling on the Mac App Store - makes sure your application complies with the Mac App Store requirements for sandboxing
- Paradigma Software Valentina DB ADK for Xojo. Embed the ultra-fast, object-relational Valentina database into your applications and deploy royalty free - Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, including Raspberry PI!
- Paradigma Software Valentina Reports ADK for Xojo. Generate visually rich reports as graphics, web pages or PDF from your Xojo applications on Windows, Mac OS X, Linux including Raspberry PI!
- Paradigma Software Valentina Server Unlimited. 3-in-1 Reports Server along with two database servers: one built on object-relational Valentina Database and the other on SQLite. Report serving works with MySQL, PostgreSQL, MS SQL Server and the included Valentina and SQLite servers
- xDev Magazine. 12 month subscription to xDev Magazine, the professional's magazine for developing with Xojo with topical articles by professional Xojo developers
- Monkeybread Chart Director. Add interactive charts and graphs to your Xojo applications.
You can order Omegabundle for Xojo 2017 from the Omegabundle website. Please allow up to three business days for all components to be supplied by participating vendors.
About Xojo, Inc
Xojo, Inc. was founded in 1997 with the idea that software development should be accessible to anyone. With traditional tools, creating software applications can be a very complicated process, but using
Xojo anyone can learn to create high quality, native apps for the Desktop, Web, iOS and Raspberry Pi. With users all over the world, Xojo apps can be found in every conceivable category - from commercial software applications to use in governments, universities, businesses, and the Fortune 500. Secondary-level and college students in schools all over the world are introduced to programming with Xojo.
Omegabundle is a circus tent promotion platform created by Proactive International, the international distribution company, and Paradigma Software, developers of the Valentina high performance development tools and technologies. Each promotion is for a single, vertical platform and provides extreme savings to users of professional tools. Participating vendors change from promotion to promotion and year to year.