Sandbox your application so that your application complies with the Mac App Store requirements for sandboxing.
Understanding Apple's Sandboxing on the level that we at Ohanaware understand it, will take months, possibly even years. Luckily with our Sandbox Kit, you don't need to invest anywhere near as much time (although we do recommend that you read our documentation to become familiar with the concepts that are used).
The Sandbox Kit uses the exact same functions as applications created with Apple's Objective-C & Swift languages. When using these functions, OS X will handle many of the tasks for you.
Features of the Sandbox Kit.
- OWAppleScriptUses the Apple recommended method of executing Apple Scripts.
- OWBookmarkSecurity-Scoped Bookmarks done the right way.
- SSBTokenElegant solution for releasing bookmark access.
- OWRecentItemsTake advantage of OS X's recent items system, and solve Sandbox issues at the same time.
- OWWindowRestorationAutomatically re-open documents without the use of Security-Scoped bookmarks.
- OWShellSandbox safe mechanism for launching built-in helper applications.
- OW_Sandbox_KitCollection of shared code used by the Sandbox Kit.
- Full Source CodeIncluded with every purchase, giving greater flexibility and future proofing.
- Windows SupportWhile the Sandbox Kit uses the Apple APIs, we've provided fall back code for Windows built applications.
- Sample App Wrapper SettingsIncludes the App Wrapper 3 settings we used for the demo application.