Valentina Reports ADK lets you embed a powerful, graphically rich reporting system into your applications and deploy them royalty free.
Feature Overview of Valentina Reports ADK for Xojo
Generate reports from MS SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite and Valentina DB sources.
- New in 7! Report controls all have the size_type property, allowing them to grow / resize as required
- New in 7! Barcode format support added for Aztec, DataMatrix, Han Xin, QR and Micro QR formats
- Display formatted text and numerical data in grids, sub-reports, calculated fields and labels
- Global header/footers, per page header/footers and many other layout options
- Incorporate and transform data into charts, graphs, barcodes, embedded web pages and images
- Programmatically export your reports as XML enriched PDF documents, web pages, text or graphics
- Move your reports project across operating systems, platforms and to Valentina Server or Embedded Server
- Unlimited, royalty free distribution with your applications
- 12 months of free updates are included with your license
- Available for all major operating systems and development environments
Deploy your Xojo applications on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux - all three platforms are supported and included.
Now with Raspberry PI! You can even use your Linux license to deploy Xojo applications built for Raspberry PI (Debian, Linux, ARM 7).
Building Xojo Web Edition apps with REST? Valentina for Xojo example now available.
Valentina Reports ADK can use any of the following databases as data sources for report generation:
- MySQL 5.0.6 or higher
- PostgreSQL 8.2.10 or higher
- SQLite 3 or higher
- MS SQL 2000 or higher
- Valentina LOCAL DB 4.5 or higher
- Valentina Server 4.5 or higher