Valentina Server combines a world class Enterprise Reports Server and two Database Servers into a single, powerful solution.
Valentina Server Features
Since Valentina Server incorporates three different servers, including Valentina Reports Server, ValentinaDB Server and Valentina SQLite Server, and also now serves Valentina Forms, each Paradigma technology automatically inherits all the newest improvements in each.
When you order Omegabundle for Xojo 2019, you need to select a single OS platform for your copy of Valentina Server. Please note that Raspberry Pi support is only available if you select the Linux version of Valentina Server.
Four Powerful Server Technologies
Commercial Support & Updates
Utilities & Examples
Capacity & Deployment
What's New in Valentina Server 9?
Valentina Server includes across the board improvements to management and deployment.
- New in 9! Get the number of licenses for VDB/SQLite/Reports by SNMP
- New in 9! Scheduler of Valentina Server can work with a backup of a Valentina Project
- New in 9! SET PASSWORD OF [USER] username IDENTIFIED BY old_password TO new_password
- New in 9! Support the new, more efficient Valentina 9 protocol; SQLite upgraded to 3.2.6
- New in 9! Docker for Valentina Server, on Linux, MacOS and Windows
- New in 8.7! Valentina SQLite Server now supports remote handling of BLOBs
- New in 8.3! Valentina Server is now fully multi-threaded (not as a separate download)
- New in 8.2.1! ICU upgraded from 5.3 to 5.8
- New in 8.2! .net client rewritten to meet the new syntax standards for Managed Code
- New in 8! Registered Valentina Projects can serve Valentina Forms to Valentina Studio
- New in 8! REST API - support of ValentinaDB ARRAY type via SQL binding
Valentina DB Server
ValentinaDB Server inherits all of the updates and improvements from ValentinaDB.
- New in 9! Work with larger SQL dumps especially with very large BLOB objects. Load SQL-dump files with external data in inDataFile (optionally) into a new fresh database
- New in 9! Arrays in Stored Procedures. Retrieve an array field from a table and store it in a variable
- New in 8.5!VARIANT type now can be used in Stored Procedures
- New in 8.3! db.Diagnose() now works in multi-thread way
- New in 8! ARRAY field type according to SQL 2003 standard: a single dimension, fixed size. Set of SQL functions to work with ARRAY fields. (about 15-20 funcs)
- New in 8! db.Diagnose() now works in multi-thread way if logging of diagnosing disabled
- New in 8! “LINK RECORD(LAST) OF T1 WITH RECORD(LAST) OF T2”, you can use now LAST keyword to specify the last_recid_of_table(“T”)
Valentina Reports Server
Valentina Reports Server inherits all of the updates and improvements from Valentina Reports.
- New in 9! 'keep_together' flag now available for groups headers
- New in 8.7.2! Summary Controls (aggregate functions) are no longer limited to only Footer regions of reports but may also appear in Header regions
- New in 8.6.6! Use “orientation-requested” instead of “landscape” for printing reports
- New in 8.6.6! Apply printer default values like CUPS LPR for printing reports; "fit to page" set to no by default
- New in 8.6.2! A new region Last Page Footer is now available in Valentina Reports
- New in 8! Add 'Equal To', 'Less Than' and 'Greater Than' to conditional styles