Valentina Server combines a world class Enterprise Reports Server and two Database Servers into a single, powerful solution.
Valentina Server Features
Since Valentina Server incorporates three different servers, including Valentina Reports Server, ValentinaDB Server and Valentina SQLite Server, and also now serves Valentina Forms, each Paradigma technology automatically inherits all the newest improvements in each.
When you order Omegabundle for Xojo 2020, you need to select a single OS platform for your copy of Valentina Server. Please note that Raspberry Pi support is only available if you select the Linux version of Valentina Server.
Four Powerful Server Technologies
Commercial Support & Updates
Utilities & Examples
Capacity & Deployment
What's New in Valentina Server 10?
Valentina Server includes across the board improvements to management and deployment.
- New in 10! Valentina Server now supports Python
- New in 9! Valentina Projects can now be backed up or cloned
- New in 9! Get the number of licenses for VDB/SQLite/Reports by SNMP
- New in 9! Scheduler of Valentina Server can work with a backup of a Valentina Project
- New in 9! SET PASSWORD OF [USER] username IDENTIFIED BY old_password TO new_password
- New in 9! SQLite upgraded to 3.2.9
- New in 9! Docker for Valentina Server, on Linux, MacOS and Windows
Valentina DB Server
ValentinaDB Server inherits all of the updates and improvements from ValentinaDB.
- New in 9! Diagnose of Table now does three additional checks of data consistency
- New in 9! [SQL] “REPAIR DATABASE”, “REPAIR TABLE table_name, …”, “REPAIR FIELD tbl_name.fld_name, …”
- New in 9! [SQL] MERGE command with 2 or more fields joins, now with indexing
- New in 9! Speed of DELETE greatly improved (x20-30+) for queries DELETE … WHERE RecID = n
- New in 9! Valentina DB databases can be backed up from a path
- New in 9! Work with larger SQL dumps especially with very large BLOB objects. Load SQL-dump files with external data in inDataFile (optionally) into a new fresh database
- New in 9! Arrays in Stored Procedures. Retrieve an array field from a table and store it in a variable
Valentina SQLite Server
Valentina SQLite Server makes it easy to scale up your desktop solution to true client-server model.
- New in 10! SQLite Dump x 4 faster with new SQL command
- New in 9! SQLite databases now supported by Valentina Server automatic back up
Valentina Reports Server
Valentina Reports Server inherits all of the updates and improvements from Valentina Reports.
- New in 10! SVG graphics support from embedded graphics and path
- New in 10! Alpha and Opacity properties for a text and borders
- New in 10! New HTML Rendering Engine. text formatting, tables, floating elements, absolute positioning, anchors, embedded styles, CSS classes, most CSS selectors, etc.
- New in 10! HTML support for external CSS files
- New in 10! HTML report rendering supports text / html and vectorized graphics, not like graphics only in other reporting engines
- New in 10! Allow getting info about current control instance - position and value
- New in 10! Allow to get the current value of a control via 'control.instance.value' property
- New in 10! Allow accessing the current control (from print_if or expression) via 'this'
- New in 10! Allow hiding an instance of control from a script
- New in 10! Label now can use the value from an instance
- New in 10! Allow using summary instance value in print_if and expressions
- New in 9! Brand new faster and smaller Report Engine
- New in 9! 'keep_together' flag now available for groups headers
- New in 9! Report with columns can now fill columns in the “horizontal” order, additionally to original “vertical” order