Valentina Reports ADK lets you embed a powerful, graphically rich reporting system into your applications and deploy them royalty free.
Feature Overview of Valentina Reports ADK for Xojo
Generate reports from MS SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite and Valentina DB sources. You can view Valentina Reports using the free Report Viewer (a part of the free version of Valentina Studio). You can also now generate reports from Valentina Forms!
- Report controls all have the size_type property, allowing them to grow / resize as required
- Barcode format support added for Aztec, DataMatrix, Han Xin, QR and Micro QR formats
- Display formatted text and numerical data in grids, sub-reports, calculated fields and labels
- Global header/footers, per page header/footers and many other layout options
- Incorporate and transform data into charts, graphs, barcodes, embedded web pages and images
- Programmatically export your reports as XML enriched PDF documents, web pages, text or graphics
- Move your reports project across operating systems, platforms and to Valentina Server or Embedded Server
- Unlimited, royalty free distribution with your applications
- 12 months of free updates are included with your license
- Available for all major operating systems and development environments
What's New in Valentina Reports ADK for Xojo
Along with new features, dozens of improvements and fixes are also a part of Valentina Reports ADK for Xojo 9.x.
- New in 9! 'keep_together' flag now available for groups headers
- New in 8.7.2! Summary Controls (aggregate functions) are no longer limited to only Footer regions of reports but may also appear in Header regions
- New in 8.6.6! Use “orientation-requested” instead of “landscape” for printing reports
- New in 8.6.6! Apply printer default values like CUPS LPR for printing reports; "fit to page" set to no by default
- New in 8.6.2! A new region Last Page Footer is now available in Valentina Reports
- New in 8! Add 'Equal To', 'Less Than' and 'Greater Than' to conditional styles
Deploy your Xojo applications on Windows, MacOS and Linux - all three platforms are supported and included. The Linux version is even supported for Raspberry PI deployment (Debian, Linux, ARM 7).
Valentina Reports ADK can use any of the following databases as data sources for report generation:
- MySQL 5.0.6 or higher
- PostgreSQL 8.2.10 or higher
- SQLite 3 or higher
- MS SQL 2000 or higher
- Valentina LOCAL DB 4.5 or higher
- Valentina Server 4.5 or higher