Valentina DB ADK lets you bundle or embed the ultra-fast, object-relational Valentina Database system with your application.
Features Overview of ValentinaDB ADK for Xojo
Port your database application to ValentinaDB adds additional features and enhanced value to your application. The more you optimize using the higher level native Valentina API, your code becomes easier to read and easier to maintain. You can also choose to take advantage of its advances as a KeyValue data store as well.
In addition to new features, dozens of fixes and improvements to performance.
- New in 9! Work with larger SQL dumps especially with very large BLOB objects. Load SQL-dump files with external data in inDataFile (optionally) into a new fresh database
- New in 9! Support for the more efficient Valentina 9 Protocol
- New in 9! Arrays in Stored Procedures. Retrieve an array field from a table and store it in a variable
- New in 8.5!VARIANT type now can be used in Stored Procedures
- New in 8.3! db.Diagnose() now works in multi-thread way
- New in 8! ARRAY field type according to SQL 2003 standard: a single dimension, fixed size. Set of SQL functions to work with ARRAY fields. (about 15-20 funcs)
- New in 8! db.Diagnose() now works in multi-thread way if logging of diagnosing disabled
- New in 8! “LINK RECORD(LAST) OF T1 WITH RECORD(LAST) OF T2”, you can use now LAST keyword to specify the last_recid_of_table(“T”)
- Advanced object-relational data model, stick with SQL, or mix them
- Powerful, fast indexing
- Valentina Abstraction Links
- Database refactoring, diagnose and clean up
- Disk and fast in-memory databases
- ENUMS, VARIANTs, BLOBs and other field types
- Ultra-fast, secure, with built in encryption
- Unlimited, royalty free deployment for all your applications
- Free VCLIENT component communicates with Valentina Server
- Move your project up to Valentina Server or Embedded Server
- 12 months of free updates are included with your license
- Available for all major operating systems and development environments
Deploy your Xojo applications on Windows, MacOS and Linux - all three platforms are supported and included! You can even use your Linux license to deploy Xojo applications built for Raspberry PI (Debian, Linux, ARM 7).