App Wrapper is Ohanaware's premium Post-Build Processor for the macOS, used by 100s of developers to prepare their macOS applications for the Mac App Store and distribution on their websites.
- Code signing
- Entitlement editing
- App Sandbox
- Hardened Runtime
- Property list editing
- Framework fixing
- Meta data cleaning
- Architecture cleaning
- Language cleaning
- Auto-Partial removal
- Icon creation
- Help Book generation
- Content adding per channel
- Create Zip files
- Create Apple Installers
- DMG creation with
- DMG Canvas
- Mac App Store Submission
- Checking engine
- Xojo IDE Integration
Never described an interface as handsome before, I mean it's not quite breathtaking, but it is practical and sharp looking.
Designed from the ground up, working with Tim Parnell from Strawberry Software, the interface was crafted to save your time by improving accessibility, grouping things logically, and attempting to make the most needed options as available and clear as we could.
Paying attention to the design cues in Apple's recent OS releases, we were able to design the interface so that it feels right at home in macOS Big Sur, while continuing to look dapper on macOS Catalina, macOS Mojave and macOS High Sierra.
Mo Powa to App Wrapper
- Designed For Big Sur - Performs a complete code sign of nested items (in order) for debug builds.
- Plist Editor - Now built-in, offering list editing, XML editing and search ability.
- Dynamic Text - App Wrapper can replace constants in fields, plists & entitlements on wrapping.
- SF Symbols - Rasterize SF Symbols to multi-rep TIFFs for use in older macOS versions.
- DropDMG support - App Wrapper now uses DropDMG as well as DMG Canvas for making DMGs.
- Submit to App Store - Send wrapped apps directly to 's App Store from App Wrapper.
A key driving factor behind App Wrapper 4 is being able to use App Wrapper for debugging, especially as Arm based Macs require all apps to be code signed. This created two major improvements over AW3.
App Wrapper 4 is seriously faster than AW3. Capable of analyzing, processing, and code signing macOS apps as fast as 1/3rd of a second, and we're still working for even better performance.
The second major improvement was a complete overhaul of the scripting system, limited options can now be configured directly in the Xojo IDE and configured from project constants.
- Performance - Fastest was 300 ms, with analyzing, modifying & complete code signing.
- Icon Editor - Create icons from a single image (with templates) or compose multiple images.
- Unified Progress - Wrapping, Archiving and Apple submission is all done from one place.
- Checking Engine - Redesigned to cover more ground and provide clearer information.
- Identity Selector - Re-imagined many times to provide a clear overview of identities and their status.
- Xojo Integration - Overhauled scripting system allows options to be edited directly in Xojo.