Valentina DB ADK lets you bundle or embed the ultra-fast, object-relational Valentina Database system with your application.
Features Overview of ValentinaDB ADK for Xojo
Port your database application to ValentinaDB adds additional features and enhanced value to your application. The more you optimize using the higher level native Valentina API, your code becomes easier to read and easier to maintain. You can also choose to take advantage of its advances as a KeyValue data store as well.
In addition to new features, dozens of fixes and improvements to performance
- Advanced object-relational data model, stick with SQL, or mix them
- Powerful, fast indexing
- Valentina Abstraction Links
- Database refactoring, diagnose and clean up
- Disk and fast in-memory databases
- ENUMS, VARIANTs, BLOBs and other field types
- Ultra-fast, secure, with built in encryption
- Unlimited, royalty free deployment for all your applications
- Free VCLIENT component communicates with Valentina Server
- Move your project up to Valentina Server or Embedded Server
- 12 months of free updates are included with your license
- Available for all major operating systems and development environments
Improvements Since Omegabundle 2020
- [11.2.7] [Opt] new MT alg for ArraySet::Init_BySeqN, works x3 times faster of not MT
- [11.2.5][New][SQL] Support for SQL command 'UNLINK RECORDS (1,..) FROM EACH RECORD' or 'UNLINK RECORDS (1,..) FROM ALL RECORDS'
- [11.2.4] [Imp] Improved speed of SQL command LINK RECORDS, for 1:M Binary Link
- [11.2.2] [Imp] Now Diagnose also prints info about encoding
- [10.4.20] [Imp] Improved project examples related to REALDB
- [10.4.20] [Imp] New test of MemBlock into VPicture field using VBLob.WriteData() method
- [10.4.6] [Imp] improved VSQLite examples to show how to create/open/create_if_not_exist databases locally or under vServer
- [10.4.5] [Imp] improved the diagnosing of a BLOB field to show RecIDs of problem segments
[10.4.3] [Imp][SQL] Now can be a comma-separated list of variables in the SET clause: “SET @a = 1, @b = 2, @c = 3;”
Deploy your Xojo applications on Windows, MacOS and Linux (both X86 and Raspberry PI: Debian, Linux, ARM 7).